Our starting point is to review what you have in place. This acts as the basis for us to prepare your updated, comprehensive and compliant documentation.
We Prepare Your:
- Statements of Main Terms of Employment;
- Employment Policies and Procedures; and
- Employee Handbooks (Common Terms of Employment).
You have unlimited access to your HR advisor between 9.00am & 5.00pm. Using telephone number recognition, your call will, in most cases, be transferred direct to your nominated advisor. All advice given will be confirmed in writing.
Your advisors will produce personalised letters, forms and documents relating to your current issue on your behalf.
Disciplinary / Appeal Hearings
Should you have a disciplinary or appeal hearing but do not feel comfortable or confident carrying it out, we can assist you. Your advisor can attend your premises and either conduct the meeting for you or assist you. There is a nominal charge of £250.00 + vat for each visit. When dealing with disciplinary situations, it is not what you do but how you do it.
You will receive monthly newsletters which provide guidance, advice and benefits for clients.
- Our fees are fixed and all inclusive with the exception of onsite disciplinary meetings.
- Fees remain unchanged when you renew your agreement.
- Cost of our service is simply based on the number of employees you have, the type of business you operate and your chosen length of contract term.
- Contract periods can be a minimum of 1 year or as long as the client wishes. The longer the contract, the lower the fee.
- Fees are paid monthly.
- Payment in full attracts a 10% discount.
- To obtain a quotation for your business, simply email email@example.com with the nature of your business, the number of employees and your choice of contract length and method of payment.
- For example; Bakery – 8 Staff – 3 Year - Paid Monthly.